Work for a groundbreaking company that is revolutionizing sensing in the automotive industry. As one of the hottestps in the field, Uhnder is leading the charge with its cutting-edge 4D imaging radar-on-chip technology.
Uhnder India is looking for a Senior Test developer, who will be joining a team of industry experts spanning mixed-signal, RF, digital, systems and software experts to develop the next generation of electronics surrounding us and impacting us in our everyday lives.
As a Software Test developer, you will collaborate with other test and development team members to build and qualify world-class products. You will need to quickly develop domain expertise (SME) knowledge on the state-of-the-art Sensor technology. One should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and should have ability to translate organizational goals to QA work.
What you will do:
- Work on Test development and validation role.
- Design and setup HIL configuration and perform deployment of complete stack, Automate the process.
- Design, Code, Debug and maintain testcases, authoring elegant scripts using python, execute complete test suites for Sensor validation, Software testing and automate them.
- Define and develop comprehensive test strategies and test procedures based on functional safety and test design specifications.
- Execute testcases and file bugs, provide detailed triage/technical analysis of the bugs filed and prioritize the issue and drive the action, publish weekly status report.
- Well verse in using Git, P4, Confluence; Use agile scrum tools like Jira, Jama for feature status update.
- Apply excellent analytical attitude and seek problem resolution in quick time collaborating with peers.
- Should be confident to take up good technical presentations and suggest for continuous test improvement.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS degree in computer science/electronics engineering.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience in Embedded Software Validation preferably in the field of Autonomous Vehicle/ADAS and/or Robotics domain.
- Experience in Autonomous System testing, Hardware-in-Loop (HIL) Simulation tests
- Very good in python programming.
- Experience with Gitlab/GitHub, Jira, Jama requirement analysis tools
- Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and RESTful APIs.
- Solid knowledge of Linux & AutoSAR.
- Good Experience in system performance KPI automation & benchmark result tracking.
- Good Knowledge on Functional Safety, ASPICE audit process will be plus.
- Excellent data analysis skills and pragmatic, inspiring, demonstrated ability in solving complex issues involving multiple software or hardware components.
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
If you are passionate, hardworking, and want to be part of a company that is pushing the boundaries of radar sensing in the automotive industry, then Uhnder is the place for you. Join us in our mission to make a real difference in vehicle and road safety around the world.