We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does
business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help
restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through
our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning
customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help
shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests,
do what they love, and thrive.
Are you bready* for a change?
The Senior Systems Engineer, DevOps manages the release pipeline, supporting fast paced Business Systems scrum teams of Salesforce and Netsuite admins, developers, and architects. You will drive a common framework for all build, test, and release activities, both automated and self-service. As a Systems Engineer, you’ll act as a subject matter expert for release best practices, advancing toward the predictable delivery of quality releases.
About this roll*:
- Be a champion for the CI/CD pipeline, focused on continuous improvement of the release process, by building out release automation for scale
- Manage the teams’ Salesforce, Netsuite, Workato, RevPro and other Business Systems releases to pre-production and production environments in collaboration with the development team
- Resolve technical issues such as deployment errors and merge conflicts for each scrum team
- Ensure compliance with the change control process, assisting in test planning
- Manage test environments, refreshes, and upgrades with focus on role and data access permissions
- Act as a technical liaison for Business Systems, Engineering, and Operations, having an understanding of roadmaps and how their dependencies and schedules align
- Provide support for releases, incident response, and major system upgrades
- Develop and maintain release dashboards and reports
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Experience with build/release tools and processes, specifically with Salesforce and Netsuite. (Copado, AutoRabit, Gearset)
- Experience working with version control tools (GitHub preferred)
- Experience with at least one development language, such as Python or Java
- Knowledge of Agile and the software development lifecycle
- Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks
Bonus ingredients (a pinch of salt):
- Experience with any of the following Enterprise Applications: Salesforce, Netsuite, Workato, RevPro
- Experience with performance testing tools, logging and monitoring, and data masking
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].