Location Flexible Munich, Amsterdam
GoPro is seeking a top tier candidate for the EMEA Senior Territory Manager role. This position will be responsible for managing existing business as well as accounts under development. This is a hands-on, individual contributor role focused on driving increased revenue. In addition, the Senior Territory Manager will develop strong partnerships and execute integrated sales and marketing plans with strategic partners. The ideal candidate will love working with internal counterparts in a collaborative, creative, fast paced environment to overachieve sales goals and targets.
What You Will Do
- Lead account management and joint business planning for assigned retail and Distribution partners
- Achieve the Company’s ambitious growth plans in terms of both revenue growth and profitability of sales
- Collaborative forecasting with retailers to ensure healthy inventory levels (WOS) and maximize turn
- Maintain regular communications both internally and externally to review forecasts, orders, promotions, and inventory metrics
- Drive potential channel expansion strategies
- Must be able to travel as necessary for the position
Skills We’re Excited About
- 6-8 years of Sales Account Management across a variety of verticals to understand and implement the best sales strategy to achieve company goals.
- Experience across any of the following: Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Poland
- Understanding of the marketplace, the unique challenges plus currency and exchange rate impact.
- Ability to demonstrate year-on-year sales growth under their jurisdiction.
- Ability to effect substantial positive change in a short timescale.
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment.
- Passionate about GoPro.
Bonus Points For
- Experience working directly with large retailers in Germany, Switzerland or Poland
Why Work With Us?
- Create your own destiny. GoPro enables you and trusts you to get your own job done, because we believe that autonomy in role brings out the best in our employees.
- Live your best life. We’ve adopted remote and flexible work arrangements to support work at GoPro alongside our commitment to supporting employee wellbeing, belonging and connection with one another.
- Work with leading edge technologies. We encourage employees to cultivate and use the latest and greatest technology, to provide the best solutions to serve our customers. We celebrate creative solutions that bring innovation to GoPro technology.
- Get your very own GoPro camera + gear;
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus;
- Gym fee compensation;
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
- Outside’s Best Places to Work No. 1 Large Employer 2021
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.