Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Bready to make a change?
Toast is looking for a growth-minded Senior Web Strategist focused on providing best in class web experience while delivering on key business results. The ideal candidate thrives within a fast-paced environment, is able to navigate ambiguity, and enjoys being collaborative. You will work to scope, drive, and deliver on team goals while working with cross-functional partners across the entire organization. Sitting in the center between marketing, development, and design, having excellent communication skills, funnel management, and a strong grasp on digital strategy are the keys to success.
The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset, knowing when to balance being scrappy and when to plan on building to scale. We are looking for someone who is comfortable engaging across the company to drive business impact with a strong bias towards needle moving action.
About this roll (Responsibilities):
- Drive and manage the channel conversion targets by using conversion rate optimization tactics such as personalization, MVT+A/B testing, and user research to achieve team and company level goals.
- Proactively develop quarterly roadmap that ladder up to the overall team and company objectives.
- Prioritize and drive execution of the roadmap and web strategy from project brief creation to go live as well as monitor continued impact and improvements.
- Work cross functionally with Demand Gen, Marketing Ops, Growth team, Sales, and customer service to ensure end to end alignment on funnel improvements to achieve key business goals.
- Drive the international website roadmap and strategy.
Do you have the right ingredients? (Requirement)
- 5+ years of web experience
- Digital funnel management experience preferred
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Has a growth mindset with a proven track record of driving business results
- Experience working directly with developers, designers, and analysts.
- Strong understanding of conversion rate optimization and web best practices
- Uses qualitative and quantitative data to inform and prioritize roadmap
- Experience with conversational marketing
- Strong understanding of web and business analytics and data.
- Experience with different website testing concepts and techniques.
- Self-starter with proven ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives, align with cross functional partners, and deliver results.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.