Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The ServiceNow team is growing to meet the increasing demand of Toast. ServiceNow plays a critical role in helping our users streamline their work loads, collaborate with other departments, meet compliance requirements, and organize and maintain data. We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer who has experience designing, coding, deploying, and supporting a ServiceNow platform that caters to 5000+ users. In this role, you will act as the top tier of escalation for all ServiceNow issues, will need to be available to the team for technical support, will join customer calls to build solutions, will make final design and implementation decisions, and will support building out scalable and long term solutions that fulfill a variety of requirements.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
In this roll you will:
- Design, implement, and maintain the ServiceNow platform, supporting over 5000 users
- Design and implement IT and Non-IT related process workflows, procedures and technical standards
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for ServiceNow-related issues
- Prioritize requests by evaluating business need, ROI, and business impact
- Develop Service Portal widgets and capabilities and provide support for ServiceNow integration
- Define data tables, user interfaces and add business logic in the ServiceNow application
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate roll out of new applications and modules and configure application UI, workflow, and API
- Collaborate with internal and external teams and explain complex concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills through delivering on tight deadlines
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Extensive knowledge of the ServiceNow platform.
- Experience in API integrations
- Experience with the Service Portal including developing widgets
- 5+ years of experience of development work within ServiceNow
Special Sauce (Nice to Haves)
- UX or UI educational or professional experience
- Experience with the GRC module
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].