As an SRE at Opsera, you will work with large scale serverless infrastructures to ensure the highest possible uptime for our customers. You will write code to automate large-scale operations in a highly dynamic startup environment.
- Build automation to orchestrate the deployment of large-scale serverless architectures
- Work closely with the engineering team to improve durability, availability, and performance
- Manage multiple AWS accounts in a single-tenant SaaS environment
- Participate in an on-call rotation to ensure the highest uptime and reliability of the Opsera platform
- Write infrastructure and configuration as code for repeatable deployments
- Manage high-scale logging pipelines
- Automating end-to-end integration testing
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience
- 3+ years of working in production operations
- 3+ years experience with Python, Golang, or another programming language
- 3+ years experience with AWS infrastructure deployment and scaling
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Experience building infrastructure-as-code
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in security logging strongly is a bonus
- Flexible PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
Opsera was founded in 2020 by Chandra Ranganathan and Kumar Chivukula. The inspiration for their idea originated during their time at Symantec. Immediately after, Chandra moved on to lead infrastructure at Uber and Kumar took over global infrastructure at Symantec. It was during this time that it became apparent to them both that their shared vision for a platform had to become a reality. Soon, Opsera was born. Thus began the Opsera journey to change the way organizations can begin accelerating peak software velocity.
At Opsera, we share a vision for the future of software delivery. We believe that DevOps has transformed from an aspiration to now a practical science. We built our platform to help organizations accelerate their DevOps adoption and reach peak innovation velocity. Our culture represents the values and philosophy that helped inspire the foundations of our Opsera platform. Opsera is the only DevOps orchestration platform that enables integration, orchestration and intelligence across the entire software development life cycle. With easy to use self-service integrations, drag and drop pipelines and unified intelligence, Opsera enables developers to have the choice they want, operations team the efficiency they need, and business leaders unparalleled visibility into their DevOps environment.
Opsera is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.