- Work with customer and product teams to understand new requirements
- Write Feature Spec covering the requirements and detailed design
- Plan, schedule, track and periodically report the project status all the way to customer delivery
- Lead and/or be part of a team which implements the complete solution
- Improve performance/scale of existing features/solutions
- Peer review of Feature Spec, Code, Test Plan and other engineering documents
- Triage, resolve internal and customer found issues
- Develop feature test automation in Python
- Mentor new hires
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience
- Excellent Golang, Scala, C/C++, Python skills
- Knowledge of NoSQL, RDBMS and TSDB databases
- Experience with Confluent, Spark or Hive frameworks
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn, TensorFlow)
- Good understanding of Docker, Kubernetes and Hypervisors
- Familiarity with Routing, Switching and Security is big plus
- 100% covered medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- 401k retirement plan
- Employee Assistance programs
- Health & wellness program and resources
- Weekly Catered lunches at our San Jose office.
- Monthly happy hours at our San Jose office.
Investors and Funding
Arrcus has raised over $75M in funding from top tier Venture Capital firms(VCs) such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, General Catalyst, and Clear Ventures as well as strategic investors such as Liberty Global, SoftBank Corp, and Samsung Next.
For more information, go to www.arrcus.com or follow @arrcusinc
At Arrcus, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone. A strong belief of culture addition will propel us forward, together.
With this, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training.