At Aera Technology, we are helping the largest enterprises in the world transform how they make and execute decisions with Decision Intelligence. Aera understands how your business works, makes real-time recommendations, predicts outcomes, and takes action autonomously. Our platform delivers the business agility required to respond to today’s ever-changing environment.
We’re looking for a talented Software Engineer – Python to join our world-class engineering and data science team and become instrumental in the development and architecture of our enterprise cloud platform. As a software engineer, you will collaborate with other Data scientists, designers, product managers to influence product direction and functional requirements, and deliver complex high performance, scalable software products and APIs.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code and automation
- Maintain the CI/CD and improve release pipelineIdentify bottlenecks and bugs in applications, and devise solutions to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Research and learn new technologies to design code reviews and application enhancements/upgrades
- Collaborate cross-functionally as a key contributor in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Create and execute unit test cases and contribute to test automation
- Participate in design and code reviews
- 5+ yrs of solid experience as a backend Python developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Should have good experience in both Python 2 and Python 3
- Strong knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms, OOP, Threads, Parallel-Processing
- Experience building secure, complex, and scalable APIs, from design through deployment
- Should be able to write clean, modular code. Solid understanding of writing and delivering testable quality code
- Should have knowledge of SDLC best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations. Experience with GIT, Jira & Agile Methodology
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST APIExperience with Docker and Kubernetes is a big plus
- Experience with SQL
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines, to machines working, guided by people, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune, and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore.
So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.