Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Now, the Toast team is more than ever committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurants of the future.
We are looking for Selenium Test Engineer who has experience with product companies testing Web based products and having experience between 3 – 6 years.
Lead Tester who is accountable to drive the product test plan. Participate in the planning/estimating of each sprint. Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and process Ability/Passion to learn new technologies.
- Build Automation test cases and regression, smoke test pipelines
- UI/API Testing
- Non functional testing such as usability/Security/Stress/Performance testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- Should be well versed with manual and automation testing using Selenium.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ISTQB Certification will be a plus
- Working knowledge of Test Case management tools such as TestRail will be a plus
- Should be Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].