Uhnder is the pioneer of digital imaging radar technologies focused on revolutionizing the world of mobility by offering the best-performing radar sensors, enabling safer mobility for both people and goods. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has more than 250 employees worldwide, and we’re expanding as we continue to grow in both the automotive and automated mobility segments. Uhnder offices are in St. Louis, MO and Santa Clara, CA; with design centers in Toronto, Canada; Chennai and Bengaluru, India; and Shanghai, China.
Uhnder is the industry’s only supplier of digital imaging radar chips and modules. Uhnder’s radar-on-chip and sensor modules are based on Digital Code Modulation, enabling highest-resolution and highest-contrast digital perception for ADAS, AVs, and logistics automation systems. Our digital imaging radar chip and sensor modules perceive objects that cameras, lidar, traditional analog radar, and the human eye can easily miss due to either poor ambient conditions or performance limitations.
Software Program Manager
As Software Program Manager, you will join a team of signal processing, systems and software experts working on design, implementation, validation, and deployment of production driver software for Uhnder SOCs including special-purpose custom hardware pipelines.
What you’ll be doing (Essential Functions):
- As an Individual Contributor, you are expected to drive alignment across multiple groups in SW team and other functional teams in the organization.
- Drive agile work plans across development and QA teams
- Conduct sprint planning, review, release review meetings and drive continuous improvement
- Coordinate delivery and dependencies to/from multiple stakeholder groups
- Work with product managers and engineering leads to drive SW planning esp. requirements, resources and work scoping
- Own ASPICE and other compliance including preparing collateral and conducting audits
- Prepare and present management dashboards to showcase progress and drive execution gaps to closure
- Customize and maintain process, project, and requirement management tools
Here’s what you’ll need to be considered.
- B.E/B.Tech degree in EE/CS with 6+ years of relevant experience
- Expert in Agile project management and execution
- Power user of project management tools (esp. JIRA, Confluence) and requirements management tools (e..g. Jama, DOORS)
- Proven track record in SW projects for automotive and audit compliance with emphasis on ASPICE
- Experience in defining and driving lightweight and effective processes
- Working knowledge of Functional Safety / ISO26262
- Significant experience as a hands-on developer, software QA engineer
- Detail-oriented, methodical and good at documentation
- Experience delivering results in a dynamic collaborative environment
If you want work in an energized, passionate environment alongside the best in the industry, apply today.
Challenge Convention | Stay Scrappy | Decide through Data | Protect Promises | Be Better
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Uhnder is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.