Aera Technology is the Cognitive Automation company that makes business agility happen. We deliver the first scalable digital platform that integrates with existing systems to make and execute business decisions in real-time. In the era of digital acceleration, Aera helps enterprises around the world transform how they respond to the ever-changing environment.
We're looking for an experienced and skilled Software QA Engineer to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for people who enjoy working on the full testing cycle: risk analysis, creating a test strategy, writing a plan, creating, executing, and automating tests, finding regression issues, logging and verifying software defects, supporting releases, and helping with on-going product maintenance. The candidate hired for this position will be a part of a highly collaborative team that works with innovative technologies in a fast-paced, creative and fun environment. You will be working with other testers, developers, designers, product managers who appreciate each of your bugs – imagine that! You will play a very important role in ensuring the quality and excellence of our product.
Perks and Benefits
- Stock Options: We believe every Aera team member should have a stake in our future success
- Medical: A medical subscription to one of the main private healthcare clinic networks (Regina Maria)
- Employee Referral Program: Earn cash when your referrals get hired!Learning and Development: You’ll have access to professional development content through Udemy (our online learning platform) and allocated time for developing your testing skills. Internal training provided by our proficient colleagues.
- Paid Time Off: Based on seniority, you can benefit from extra annual leave days (up to 5 extra days)
- Snacks: When you’re working from the office, you’ll have access to our fully stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages
- Events and Extras: We work hard and get things done, but we also value the importance of having fun: office outings; birthday celebrations; holiday parties; weekly in-office lunches, and more
- Work Schedule: We’re open to a hybrid work model, and can offer a flexible daily schedule depending on your role
Note: We’re continuously re-evaluating these to offer the best for our Aeranauts, so these are subject to change for the better
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines to machines working, guided by people, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune, and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice, available here