As the world’s first Culture Benefits® platform, Espresa delivers a mobile-first and modular ecosystem of employee experience benefits within a single solution that drives consistent employee engagement and happiness at scale. And we live what we’ve created. We have our values, passions, and mission – as individuals and as a team. We were born in Palo Alto, California, yet our global team operates in 29+ countries, supporting all languages, time zones, and currencies. We think beyond borders. And we are thoughtful and diligent corporate citizens.
The Software Quality Assurance Intern will run sample transactions using the Espresa platform. This role involves using a computer or iPhone to order services on our demo platform to find any possible bugs within the system. This position requires strong attention to detail. A good communicator and a pleasant demeanor are necessary for our fast-paced environment. This is a three to a six-month paid internship.
- Perform transactions on the Espresa platform (web and mobile applications), assuming various roles (Service Provider, Vendor, Employee, Front Desk, etc.) within the system
- Follow transactions through the platform to identify any bugs or potential issues
- Identify and report software defects in a clear and concise manner
- Work closely with Customer Success Directors, developers, and CTO to ensure software testing procedures are implemented properly
- Write test plans and scripts for automated testing
- Experience or training in testing a web-based, multi-clients server, and mobile applications
- Understanding of software QA methodology, tools, and best practices
- Ability to work under direction, exercising appropriate skills for effective judgment, creative problem solving, and taking initiative
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and a dedication to resolving issues
- Thrives in dynamic, fast-paced, and constantly changing environment (experience in a high growth start-up a plus)
- Consistent punctuality and dependability
- Able to work Pacific Time zone hours
- 2- or 4-year relevant degree or training in quality assurance
Salary Range: $20/hr