Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Solutions Engineers are the front line for new and existing products that actively seek out and apply that knowledge to build solutions, solve problems at scale and develop strategic sales motions. They understand the customer needs and are a thought leader in the restaurant tech industry. Using a consultative approach they work to find solutions that help restaurants delight their guests, do what they love and thrive.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Be an expert in Toast full suite of products and demonstrate them by using sales tactics and delivering value propositions
- Leverage your product knowledge to find solutions that fit prospect needs
- Work cross functionally to bridge product gaps and be the first to work with new features
- Consistently work with leadership to innovate and improve process and operations of the team
- Use restaurant experience to consult with prospects on how Toast can help them outperform their peers
- Be the voice of the product to the sales org to make sure they are solving for the needs of our prospects and customers
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- A team player that leads by example and motivates the people around them
- Ability to communicate clearly on technical matters while maintaining high levels of prospect satisfaction
- Detail oriented and possesses strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Determined to help the company reach attach goals and uses two – step thinking to proactively attain those goals.
- Sees the unknown as an opportunity and is determined to find the answer
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.