At Aera Technology, we are helping the largest enterprises in the world transform with Decision Intelligence.
We deliver a digital brain to the world's largest companies, making and executing intelligent business decisions in real time. Blending internal and external data sets, our platform solution breaks down data silos, harmonizing, indexing & cleansing huge data sets in days or weeks. Our unique AI, ML & NPL technology emulates human cognitive skills and behavior. Streamlining and automating even the most complex business decisions.
Our Solution Engineering team supports sales efforts throughout the sales cycle to win new customers, as well as retain and expand existing customers. Become a key contributor and subject matter expert, owning vital activities that help prospects and customers navigate their selection and decision-making process.
You will become the “tip of the spear” in our go-to-market strategy, SE’s work closely with our Product Management and COE Marketing teams, providing feedback on market requirements, helping to drive the product development roadmap.
Our ideal candidate has worked in a pre-sales role at a relevant enterprise software firm, ideally in
the realm of planning, decision-support, or analytics.
This can be based virtually in any major city in Germany, Netherlands or Switzerland. Proficiency in Business German is a firm requirement.
Check us out:
- Present Aera capabilities in initial and ongoing meetings and discussions
- Deliver standard and custom demos, live in Aera’s demo environment.
- Develop a robust understanding of Aera's primary Decision Intelligence Skills
- Enable customers to visualize the art of the possible
- Energetic storytelling to convey the value and power of Aera
- Lead proof of concept/proof of value exercises
- Facilitate or support benefit assessments and business case development.
- Assist with Proposals, RFx responses.
- Work with Delivery Principles to create compelling Solution Deployment Roadmaps
- Run meetings and workshops, ranging from early discovery sessions to detailed final presentations.
- 5 -7 years Experience – 3 Years Pre-Sales role for an enterprise software firm
- Supply Chain Operations Management exp i.e., Procurement, Manufacturing, Distribution, Inventory Management etc.
- Experience in Data Science / Machine Learning a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Well versed in process manufacturing and CPG, Chemicals, Pharma, F&B etc.
- Experience with value engineering and business case development
- Experience writing proposals and SOWs
- Ability to travel·
- Bachelor’s degree, STEM Engineering or Computer Science; Master’s degree pref.
Perks and Benefits
Stock Options: We believe every Aera team member should have a stake in our future success
Learning and Development: You’ll have access to professional development content through Udemy, our online learning platform. Udemy offers thousands of courses to help you learn new skills – whether for your professional development or your personal interests
Employee Referral Program: Earn cash when your referrals get hired!
Events and Extras: We work hard and get things done, but we also value the importance of having fun: office outings; birthday celebrations; holiday parties; weekly in-office lunches, and more
Paid Time Off: To give our best and live a well-balanced life, we need to take time off for rest, relaxation and rejuvenation. Here at Aera, we offer flexible paid time off. In addition, we have 10 paid holidays each year
Snacks: When you’re working from the office, you’ll have access to our fully stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beveragesNote: We’re continuously re-evaluating these to offer the best for our Aeranauts, so these are subject to change for the better
Other regional benefits may be offered in Germany and other countries in EMEA
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines, to machines working, guided by people, you’ve met your match.
Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Aera Technology will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our Candidate Privacy Notice, available here.