Who we are
Lilt is a language translation services and technology company. We're building the next generation of localization, making it possible for every organization to communicate with their customers in the language of their choice through Lilt's high-quality, scalable, and affordable translation services.
We recruit the world's best human translators and equip them with our software, allowing them to translate better and faster than ever. By combining human expertise and machine efficiency in a complete enterprise localization solution, we can deliver technology-enabled translation services to our customers.
Lilt is backed by some of the world's leading investors including Intel Capital, Sequoia, and Redpoint. Our customers include some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world who rely on Lilt every day to provide more personal customer experiences in 300+ languages.
Our team has hubs in the Bay Area, Indianapolis, Washington DC, Berlin, Dublin, and the UK.
What you'll do
As a Senior Account Executive at Lilt you will leverage your skills, qualities, and experiences to grow Lilt’s commercial footprint by selling our platform and services to new customers, and supporting our Strategic and Enterprise Account Executives by expanding our partnerships with our larger customers.
The ideal candidate will build relationships with our champions, business cases with their constituents, and “partnerships” with their businesses. You’ll be well-rewarded for your results-oriented and performance-driven focus on revenue growth.
You’ll be core to Lilt’s success. We are growing at a fast pace, and your contributions will propel us to new milestones.
This position will be based out of our London office and employees will be expected to come into the office in a hybrid capacity.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Extreme ownership
- Intrinsic drive to be successful and competitive spirit.
- Comfort with complex concepts
- An interest in teaching other
- Team-oriented, collaborative
Desired Skills and Experience
- Expertise in the translation & localization industry
- 3-5 year of selling to the public sector / federal government
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal). We are particularly interested in people who can communicate succinctly
- Track record of over-achieving $1M annual quota through new logo acquisition and account expansion
- Polished meeting manager (in-person and web-based)
- Experience working cross-functionally with services, product, solutions, and senior leadership
- Skilled at negotiating business terms with line-of-business, procurement and contract teams, senior management and/or C-level executives
- Experience in sourcing and responding to language service & technology RFPs
- Proven ability to influence & drive cross departmental strategy and collaboration during deal cycles in creatively solving our clients business problems
- Compensation: Competitive salary, meaningful equity, and 401k matching.
- Health care: Employees receive coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Monthly lifestyle benefit stipend via the Fringe platform to allow employees to customize benefits to their lifestyle
Authorization to work in the UK is a precondition of employment.
Lilt is an equal opportunity employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to an individual’s race, religion, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics, veteran or marital status, pregnancy, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. We are committed to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.