As the world’s first Culture Benefits® platform, Espresa delivers a mobile-first and modular ecosystem of employee experience benefits within a single solution that drives consistent employee engagement and happiness at scale. And we live what we’ve created. We have our values, passions, and mission – as individuals, and as a team. We are born in Palo Alto, California, yet our team is global, operating in 29+ countries, supporting all languages, time zones, and currencies. We think beyond borders. And we are thoughtful and diligent corporate citizens.
Basically, you are a superhero (no cape required). Here is what we’re looking for, and, as with any growing company, this is not intended to be all-inclusive. We’re innovative and you have an opportunity to help design this role and grow it.
Here’s the base:
- Write and ship beautifully-crafted code rapidly
- Design and implement APIs and services using Python/Django
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- Ensure our services are reliable, performant, and secure
- Participate in after-hours, on-call rotation
- Work with front-end and mobile developers to ensure end-to-end functionality
- Wear many hats! Do whatever needs to be done. Be the entire toolbox!
- Deep Experience with Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- Computer Science bachelor’s degree or able to demonstrate equivalent ability – education comes from all angles!
- Fluent in modern software development processes, data structures, algorithms, CS fundamentals, distributed systems
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- High EQ and team, client, and partner advocate
Nice to have
We don’t expect you to know all this. We know you should be able to pick up much of this as needed. However, if you have prior experience with these, please be sure to mention them!
- Demonstrated ability to design high-quality APIs, data structures, and protocols
- Experience integrating and working with ML infrastructure services and pipelines
- Experience deploying and working with AWS
- Experience with SAML 2, cXML, OAUTH 2, OpenID Connect, FIDO2, JWT
- Experience integrating with other platforms like Workday, Stripe, Slack, Teams, Amazon Business, Shopify, and more!