At Aera Technology, we are helping the largest enterprises in the world transform how they make
and execute decisions with Decision Intelligence. Aera understands how your business works, make
real-time recommendations, predicts outcomes, and takes action autonomously. Our platform
delivers the business agility required to respond to today’s ever-changing environment.
Aera is looking for a Technical Support Analyst who is a team player, self-learner, and
enthusiastic person to be part of our Customer Success team for our cloud-based analytics
application. The Technical Support Analyst will become a member of the team that helps
customers solve technical issues. This is a customer-facing position requiring good
communication skills, troubleshooting, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Quickly learn the functional aspects of Aera's product line
- Work on customer-reported issues by interacting with various teams including QA, App,Development, Engineering, and Product Management
- Gather information systematically and efficiently perform root cause analysis
- Communicate with customers on the status of issues and project items and be responsible for the ticket life-cycle
- responsible for the ticket life-cycle
- Responsible for respecting the defined SLAs we have with each customer
- Develop knowledge base articles for the use of internal team and external partners
- Bachelor degree preferred in a technical field or equivalent
- Log analysis and performance troubleshooting in Unix
- Good knowledge of SQL, DB performance analysis, and optimization
- Knowledge or Experience with Application servers
- Knowledge of the following tools is preferred: ZenDesk, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket (or similar)
- Experience working in a start-up software company is a strong advantage
- Expertise in Business Intelligence software preferred: ETL, data-warehouse concepts
- On- and offshore coordination and communication
- Very eager to dig into technical support issues to figure out the root cause so the issue will not recur
- Bring a positive, collaborative, team-oriented attitude to the office and your customers every day!
Nice to Have
- Experience with SSO, REST API – is a plus
- Background in Java applications support – is a plus
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms, AWS is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Stock Options: We believe every Aera team member should have a stake in our future success
- Medical: A medical subscription to one of the main private healthcare clinic networks(Regina Maria)
- Employee Referral Program: Earn cash when your referrals get hired!
- Learning and Development: You’ll have access to professional development content
- Paid Time Off: 25 annual leave days
- Snacks: When you’re working from the office, you’ll have access to our fully stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages
- Events and Extras: We work hard and get things done, but we also value the importance of having fun: office outings; birthday celebrations; holiday parties; weekly in-office lunches, and more
- Work Schedule: We’re open to a hybrid work model, and can offer a flexible daily schedule depending on your role
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines to machines working, guided by people, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune, and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our European GDPR privacy candidate notice available here