Swift Navigation is hiring. Let us introduce ourselves. Swift is changing the way we navigate and understand the world. Swift’s precise positioning technology platform improves location accuracy from several meters to centimeter-level and is used by millions of devices across the globe. Swift’s technology is trusted by users across industries, enabling safer driving, improving efficiency for last-mile delivery and commercial transport operations, increasing accuracy for mobile devices and creating new possibilities for rail, robotics and machine control. That’s what we offer our customers and partners, but it’s the work we do together as a team that is the best part of our days. We collaborate—across the globe—to tackle problems, to pursue our mission and to make a real impact in the world. We are diverse, flexible, supportive and we believe our team is our most important asset and offer a host of benefits and programs to ensure that they know it.
Swift is seeking an Application Engineer who is located in Home Office in Shanghai or Beijing and whose job it will be to inspire and equip our customers and partners with the tools and knowledge necessary to integrate our products with their platforms from a software and system perspective. You will work closely with our customers and engineering teams to research customer requirements, design effective tools and documentation, and help our customers integrate our products into theirs. You will also design and hack together creative demos to show off the capabilities of our products and to provide feedback from a user’s perspective.
- 7+ years of experience in Satellite Navigation (GNSS/GPS) and/or Inertial Navigation (INS) Systems
- 7+ years of experience in a customer-facing role (Applications Engineering, Sales, etc…)
- Good English communication (written and verbal)
- Linux programming, tools and scripting
- Application development in Python and/or C/C++
- Data analysis
- Communication interfaces (Serial, UART, USB, Ethernet, CAN, SPI, I2C)
- Fundamentals of Satellite Navigation
- Control theory, estimation, and sensor fusion as applied to autonomous systems
- Embedded Linux and C/C++ programming
- Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Tech talks, mentorship programs, employee events.
- Growth and learning opportunities from a tech environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers, executive staff and professionals.
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49
Come join us!