Uhnder is the pioneer of digital imaging radar technologies focused on revolutionizing the world of mobility by offering the best-performing radar sensors, enabling safer mobility for both people and goods. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in Austin, Texas, Uhnder has more than 250 employees worldwide, and we’re expanding as we continue to grow in both the automotive and automated mobility segments. Uhnder offices are in St. Louis, MO and Santa Clara, CA; with design centers in Toronto, Canada; Chennai and Bengaluru, India; and Shanghai, China.
Uhnder is the industry’s only supplier of digital imaging radar chips and modules. Uhnder’s radar-on-chip and sensor modules are based on Digital Code Modulation, enabling highest-resolution and highest-contrast digital perception for ADAS, AVs, and logistics automation systems. Our digital imaging radar chip and sensor modules perceive objects that cameras, lidar, traditional analog radar, and the human eye can easily miss due to either poor ambient conditions or performance limitations.
Staff Engineer – Compliance Engineer
As a compliance Engineer, you will work closely with leaders across R&D, Process, Program Management and QA teams to develop and execute plans to achieve compliance for Uhnder products.
What you’ll be doing (Essential Functions):
- Work with design, QA, and operations teams to ensure compliance (esp. ASPICE) is integral part of product planning
- Manage & track compliance action items and provide execution guidance to software, systems, and other functional groups
- Review work products & provide feedback to ensure they meet compliance expectations
- Play the role of internal assessor – conduct audits and create assessment reports at specific milestones
- Determine and identify process inefficiencies and gaps vs. compliance process requirements esp. ASPICE
- Identify creative, efficient, and smarter ways to drive compliance across the company as a mission
Here’s what you’ll need to be considered.
- B.E/B.Tech in CSE/ECE/EEE/IT with 8+ years of experience.
- Overall 8+ experience in SW and Systems development, validation, ASPICE process auditing & Project Management
- Good knowledge on process implementation as per ASPICE Model
- ASPICE certification for provisional assessor
- Experience in conducting ASPICE audits
- Strong knowledge on system & software engineering practices (requirement, design, coding, build, testing, change management, release management)
- SW development experience
- Project management experience
If you want work in an energized, passionate environment alongside the best in the industry, apply today.
Challenge Convention | Stay Scrappy | Decide through Data | Protect Promises | Be Better
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
Uhnder is deeply committed to building a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.