GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equity. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From Bucharest to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
About This Role
GoPro is looking for a top tier candidate to fill the Staff Manufacturing Process Engineer position. The ideal candidate shall be experienced in manufacturing and working with overseas teams. You will work cross functionally with development engineering and quality engineering while maintaining relationships with contract manufacturers.
- Developing, implementing, validating, maintaining and continuously improving manufacturing processes and/or methods of manufacture which are capable of meeting requirements for engineering, quality, cost, delivery, and lead time throughout NPI stage.
- Conduct the DFM study with engineering team & CM for product design improvement and process feasibility.
- Leading process development including fixture design, setup, calibration, qualification. Ensure best practice for on time and on quality product launch.
- Drive FACA practice for NPI gating issue or top issue during production ramp.
- Lead Line efficiency improvement of cycle time, UPH and line balance rate, etc.
- Lead rework solution and qualification, rework cost assessment.
Skills We’re Stoked About
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering/mechanical
- At least 8 years of work experience in or with OEM, ODM facility.
- Practical experience of Minitab, DOE, SPC, FMEA, PDCA, Six Sigma methodologies, RCA, 8D and other engineering tools
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
Bonus Points For
- NPI experience in consumer electronics product
- Good communication skills and strong sense of teamwork
- Love sports. Badminton, table tennis, etc.
- Get your very own GoPro (mounts and accessories included)
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your work week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro
- Employee discounts on GoPro products and other industry discounts
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off Programs
- Commercial Insurance
- Kitchen with coffee bar, drinks, and snacks galore
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.