Location: In Office (Manila) – This role requires in office work 4-5 days/week.
GoPro is seeking a Systems Analyst for our Customer Support team based in San Mateo, California. The Support Systems Analyst will contribute to brainstorming, building, and managing of our customer facing community (Support Hub), as well as work closely with our training team to provide technical support on educational development projects for our agents world-wide.
- Provide backend technical support for the Support Hub platform, including the creation of new sections and features, moderation tools, and analytics tools.
- Manage all page designs, including collecting and/or creating graphics and copy to update the content as required.
- Contribute to the migration to and the build-out of a responsive design platform for the Support Hub.
- Monitor all platform security functions, including protecting against potential malicious code, maintaining in-platform filters to flag and/or prevent inappropriate content from being posted, and developing tools to assist the moderation team in performing their functions.
- Support the Training teams in developing new tools to assist with online education of customers and Support agents.
- Assist in the development of special customer-facing educational content like boot camps and seasonal challenges.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of GoPro products and customer needs.
Skills We’re Stoked About
- 1-2 years of work experience in online community management and moderation, ideally in a Customer Support function
- Proficient in community management platforms
- Design experience using CSS and HTML
- Experience managing data and integrations across platforms (Salesforce, NetSuite, AWS, Khoros, etc)
- Experience with online training tools and programs such as Litmos.
- Critical thinker with a strategic, proactive and creative mindset
- Adaptable to change and able to aptly handle ambiguity, competing priorities and multitasking
- Your own GoPro camera + gear
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro
- Competitive Salary
- Employee discounts on GoPro products and other industry discounts
- Gym Subsidy
- Fully stocked break room with snacks and drinks
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing an more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.