Swift Navigation is hiring. Let us introduce ourselves. Swift is changing the way we navigate and understand the world. Swift’s precise positioning technology platform improves location accuracy from several meters to centimeter-level and is used by millions of devices across the globe. Swift’s technology is trusted by users across industries, enabling safer driving, improving efficiency for last-mile delivery and commercial transport operations, increasing accuracy for mobile devices and creating new possibilities for rail, robotics and machine control. That’s what we offer our customers and partners, but it’s the work we do together as a team that is the best part of our days. We collaborate—across the globe—to tackle problems, to pursue our mission and to make a real impact in the world. We are diverse, flexible, supportive and we believe our team is our most important asset and offer a host of benefits and programs to ensure that they know it.
Swift Navigation is looking for an outstanding systems engineer to work across all aspects of its precise positioning system. You will have the fundamental systems engineering expertise to specify, architect and validate complex solutions and products, with both the multidisciplinary and communication skills required to work across functional areas and products. You will work closely with systems engineering, project management and the development team to create precise, safe and robust solutions for our customers.
As part of your role, you will also represent Swift in customer programs as technical lead for the complete positioning solution.
- Support the systems engineering effort for the Swift Starling positioning engine.
- Representation of the customer and system integrator within the engineering team.
- Use and development of systems engineering tools and processes.
- Alignment of process and deliverables to Industry standard quality and safety standards.
- Experience in a highly technical field
- Systems engineering techniques
- Complex software/hardware/cloud systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positioning and localisation technologies
- GNSS and/or sensor fusion
- Functional safety (ASIL-B), security, and/or integrity
- Automotive development programs
- Modern SW engineering concepts (CI / CD, Agile development,…)
- Systems engineering tools (requirements databases, architecture, simulation and modelling)
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, employer covered health insurance, 401(k), flexible spending, HSA.
- Tech talks, mentorship programs, employee events.
- Growth and learning opportunities from a tech environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers, executive staff and professionals.
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49