Swift Navigation provides precise positioning solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicle, mobile and mass-market applications. What began as the GNSS industry’s first low-cost, high-accuracy, real-time kinematic (RTK) receiver has evolved into a Swift Navigation ecosystem of positioning solutions for autonomous applications. From the nationwide GNSS corrections delivered from the cloud by the Skylark™ precise positioning service, the hardware-independent, integrated software solution that is Starling® positioning engine to the centimeter-level accurate Piksi® Multi and ruggedized Duro® and Duro Inertial RTK receivers, Swift Navigation is enabling a future of autonomous vehicles to navigate and understand the world. Learn more online at swiftnav.com, follow Swift on Twitter @Swiftnav
Swift Navigation is seeking a Program System Engineer to join the program management team and drive the development of our product deliverables against specific customer requirements. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in following Systems Engineering practices to lead program development teams and drive technical discussions with the customer.
- Lead the development of our product deliverables based on customer contracts
- Drive and coordinate technical discussions with customer
- Support the Program Manager to ensure technical activities are planned and executed according to the program timeline
- Execute system engineering practices to ensure proper assignment of work items and verification of deliverables
- Collaborate with systems teams, project managers, development teams and customers on technical aspects of the program
- Oversee requirements elicitation, architecture and verification methods to ensure requirement compliance
- Conduct technical reviews with cross-functional teams and customers to ensure product deliverables meet contractual requirements and customer expectations
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field
- Ten (10) years of experience working on a complex, multi-discipline product with seven (7) years in a System Engineering role.
- Familiarity with configuration, requirements, and documentation management tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and clear, concise documentation writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas succinctly and persuasively to peers, management, customers and partners
We are located in San Francisco, close to public transportation and we are well financed. We offer flexible PTO, competitive salary and benefits, a 401(k), a casual office environment, hackathons and tech talks to push the professional growth of all our employees. Come join us!
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, employer covered health insurance, 401(k), flexible spending, HSA.
- Tech talks, mentorship programs, employee events.
- Growth and learning opportunities from a tech environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers, executive staff and professionals.
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49