Swift Navigation provides precise positioning solutions for automotive, autonomous vehicle, mobile and mass-market applications. What began as the GNSS industry’s first low-cost, high-accuracy, real-time kinematic (RTK) receiver has evolved into a Swift Navigation ecosystem of positioning solutions for autonomous applications. From the nationwide GNSS corrections delivered from the cloud by the Skylark™ precise positioning service, the hardware-independent, integrated software solution that is Starling® positioning engine to the centimeter-level accurate Piksi® Multi and ruggedized Duro® and Duro Inertial RTK receivers, Swift Navigation is enabling a future of autonomous vehicles to navigate and understand the world. Learn more online at swiftnav.com, follow Swift on Twitter @Swiftnav
Swift Navigation is looking for an outstanding systems architect to work across all aspects of its cloud based services including precise positioning. You will have the fundamental systems architecture expertise to specify, architect and validate complex solutions and products, with both the multidisciplinary and communication skills required to work across functional areas and products. You will work closely with systems engineering, project management and the development team to create precise, safe and robust solutions for our customers.
Swift Navigations industry leading solutions utilize the latest cloud technologies for precise positioning in safety of life applications. This role will be a key link between our customers and our technology developing Safe Cloud solutions to fulfill a variety of market needs. As part of this role, you will be involved in the architecture, design, safety compliance and requirement definition of our cloud products, and will lead the communication of these products to the customer.
As part of your role, you will also represent Swift in customer programs as technical lead for the complete service solution.
- Engaging customers to capture technical requirements
- Conceptual architecture at system level
- Defining subsystem requirements and breakdown
- Working with 3rd party suppliers and ecosystem partners on architecture and design
- Working with the internal engineering teams on architecture and design
- Supporting Test with strategy and integration
- Relevant experience within a highly technical field
- Systems architecture techniques
- Complex software/hardware/cloud systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Systems engineering tools (requirements databases, architecture, simulation and modeling)
- Customer facing roles and responsibilities
- Cloud, AWS, GCP, Azure experience.
- Large scale deployments, complete life cycle
- Modern SW engineering concepts (CI / CD, Agile development,…)
- Positioning, Perception and/or localisation technologies (GNSS and/or sensor fusion)
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SFPC Art.49