Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Talent Acquisition Operations team is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented person to join our team. The TA Operations Co-op is responsible for supporting day-to-day operations and tasks, as well as broader Talent Acquisition team projects and initiatives. By the end of your co-op, you will gain hands-on experience with building and iterating on a variety of recruitment programs and processes at Toast.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Support our global recruitment strategy for Toast’s business lines
- Assist in documentation of new recruiting process improvements
- Analyze TA data to help our team understand talent trends
- Own various internal audits of TA processes to ensure a consistent, high-quality experience for candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers
- Collaborate on the development and organization of events within campus programs
- Support recruitment tasks such as job postings, interview scheduling, provide candidate virtual tours, etc
- Schedule candidates for various types of interviews including phone, video and virtual onsite
- Collaborate with colleagues to ensure candidates needs are met during the duration of the interview process
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Current student working towards a bachelor's degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with various stakeholders
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and interested in making a difference and an impact
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Available to work for 6-months (July-December) or 4-months (September-December)
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.