At Arrcus, we're looking for a Technical Account Manager who is good at networking and can offer our customers a lot of knowledge and leadership with a long-term view. This is an opportunity to serve as the networking “Arrcus” Subject Matter Expert, technical advisor, and “voice of the customer” for Arrcus customers.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will directly impact the success of Arrcus's customers. You will work with teams inside Arrcus to understand business drivers and help customers adopt products. You will be the customer's voice and help ensure our product roadmaps align with customer goals. This role requires traveling at least 20% of the time.
Candidates should be knowledgeable in traditional network technologies, multi-cloud networking technologies, and network design patterns—with experience working with customers as the first point of contact. Customer meetings may include interactions with various groups, from technical staff to management executives.
- Be the main person customers can talk to about answering their questions, fixing complicated networking problems, preventing problems from happening, and getting advice on current and future use cases.
- Positioning of the Arrcus solution for executive decision-makers and influence on their IT projects.
- Serve as a mentor for customers' technical teams by offering knowledge transfer and enablement.
- Combining network expertise with other technologies to expand use cases for Arrcus products.
- Customer-focused with a strong desire to act. You must work hard to win and keep customer trust while giving clear direction that gets results.
- The main point of contact for the Arrcus Accounts leadership team knows everything there is to know about the client engagement's status, problems, and activities.
5-10 years of experience in account management (either pre- or post-sales technical role)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, (or similar)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in similar roles supporting large IP networks
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, applicable to large and complex network scenarios
- Superior technical foundation with routing and switching technologies: TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, MPLS (L2 & L3 VPN), VXLAN, EVPN, SRv6
- DevOps experience: scripting/coding experience in Python, Perl, Bash, and Ruby
- NetOps experience: Ansible, Vagrant, Terraform, Puppet and other
- Familiarity with traffic generators and network protocols analysis tools
- Familiarity with cloud networking concepts; Certifications are a plus.
- Technology/product knowledge, experience, or certifications in the following areas are a plus: Security, Network Management, Linux
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer management and customer service skills
- Networking Certifications (CCIE, JNCIE) are a plus
- Understanding several routing and switching architectures (Cisco, Juniper, etc.) is a plus.
- Japanese Language – Native
- English Language – Business
Investors and Funding
Arrcus has raised over $125M in funding from top tier Venture Capital firms(VCs) such as Prosperity7 Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, General Catalyst, and Clear Ventures as well as strategic investors such as Liberty Global, SoftBank Corp, and Samsung Next.
For more information, go to www.arrcus.com or follow @arrcusinc.
At Arrcus, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – We realize the key to creating a company with a world-class culture and employee experience comes from who we hire and creating a workplace that celebrates everyone. A strong belief of culture addition will propel us forward, together.
With this, we consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, sex, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, HIV status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status or any other legally protected category. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation and training.