As the world’s first Culture Benefits® platform, Espresa delivers a mobile-first and modular ecosystem of employee experience benefits within a single solution that drives consistent employee engagement and happiness at scale. And we live what we’ve created. We have our values, passions, and mission – as individuals, and as a team. We are born in Palo Alto, California, yet our team is global, operating in 29+ countries, supporting all languages, time zones, and currencies.
We think beyond borders. And we are thoughtful and diligent corporate citizens.
In this role, you will help drive product feature design and implementation to craft products that customers can’t live without. This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Write crisp and clear specifications for features to align all stakeholders
- Articulate ‘what’ and ‘why’ while deeply understanding the customer needs along with the technical, requirements, potential issues, and the positive tradeoffs
- Test assumptions and resolve ambiguities
- Use early prototyping and gather iterative feedback from stakeholders, while strengthening our product-market fit
- Work closely with distributed sales, marketing, engineering teams, and customers to ensure our products are delivering value
- Help build collateral to communicate the product value pre-and post-sales, including one-pagers, demos, new client InfoSecs, and playbooks
- Wear many awesome hats – do whatever needs to be done! Be the entire toolbox
- Software engineering background with at least three years experience as a developer
- Be comfortable writing code if necessary for rapid prototyping and working with API’s
- Bring demonstrated success in managing and delivering great products – show us your market successes and some failures
- Fluent in product management and modern software development processes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- High EQ and team player (we are a tight family here)
Nice to have
- Familiarity with HR and HR Tech – as a customer and HR SaaS products
- Familiarity with various AWS, Google Cloud, and third-party APIs for integrating with enterprise software such as Slack and Teams
- Familiar with security and privacy requirements for enterprise SaaS products
- Background in UX/CX!
Show us you, and how our mission and vision shines in you. Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. We welcome awesome, kind, and bright humans!