- Flexible (Paris – Issy-les-Moulineaux) – This role requires proximity to an office location with the flexibility to work from home.
GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We demand equality. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From Bucharest to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
GoPro is looking for a talented candidate for the role of Technical Program Manager in Imaging Solutions to join our Program Management team and drive Gopro’s developments from early concept into million camera units.
This position will be responsible for working directly with international Imaging engineering teams (Imaging Algorithm, Imaging Firmware, Image Quality, Optics) driving the definition, execution, and delivery of Imaging Solutions initiatives that extend the value of GoPro products.
This role will interface with cross-functional stakeholders (Engineering, Product, Operations) around the globe (US, France, China) to meet cost/schedule commitments, coordinate efforts, identify/mitigate risks & resolve conflicts/blockers.
Our Technical Program Manager for Imaging Solutions will work closely with other Program Managers to define, refine and improve our product development processes.
What You’ll Do
- Provide leadership in driving the overall product development efforts of the Imaging Solutions teams, from early concepts to product launch
- Coordinate efforts to create project plans that will deliver high-quality products with high confidence in delivery dates
- Manage risk by proactively driving cross-functional leads to identify and unblock issues, track and resolve cross-team dependencies
- Partner with other Technical Program Manager and team leads to ensure that handoffs between teams are never dropped, and are transferred with clear responsibilities, ownership, and delivery expectations
- Deliver continuous, informed and transparent status updates organization-wide to ensure all stakeholders, including leadership teams, are aware of ongoing projects and their status
- Work with Program Management team to research, advise, define, create, and successfully roll out new and updated processes to best fit our teams and business needs
Skills We’re Excited About
- 5+ years of technical work experience in an Imaging Science development domain (Image processing, Image Quality, Optics), including 2+ years managing technical projects/programs
- Track history of organizational, decision making & priority management skills in complex technical contexts
- Experience in product development lifecycles and processes, including traditional waterfall methods and modern agile practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to communicate complex ideas in easy-to-digest ways and build understanding with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro.
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus;
- Fully stocked fridges with snacks galore;
- Gym fee compensation;
- Excellent healthcare insurance coverage (Health-premium paid for 70% by GoPro);
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan.
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.