- Troubleshoot complicated hardware and software issues, replicate customer environments and network problems in the lab
- Provide technical expertise and guidance during testing, deployment and operational phases of networks
- Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, escalation, and engineering
- Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and for problem reproduction and escalation
- Document and reproduce customer related networking problems, and if necessary coordinate fixes by engineering department.
- Develop technical specialties and prepare technology white papers on these areas. Participate in cross functional tasks such as new product development projects, support readiness teams, KB and other documentation activities.
- Help improve processes and tools.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering (or similar)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar roles supporting large IP networks
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, applicable to large and complex network scenarios
- Excellent technical foundation with routing and switching technologies: TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, ISIS, MPLS (L2 & L3 VPN), VXLAN, EVPN, SRv6
- Networking Certifications (CCIE, JNCIE) are a plus
- DevOps experience: scripting/coding experience in Python, Perl, Bash, and Ruby
- NetOps experience: Ansible, Vagrant
- Familiarity with traffic generators and network protocols analysis tools
- Familiarity with cloud networking concepts; Certifications are plus.
- Technology/product knowledge, experience, or certifications in the following areas are a plus: Security, Network Management, Linux
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer management and customer service skills
Arrcus has raised $65M in funding from top tier VCs such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, General Catalyst, and Clear Ventures as well as strategic investors such as Liberty Global, SoftBank Corp, and Samsung Next. Its Board of Directors includes Guru Chahal, Partner at Lightspeed, Steve Herrod, Managing Director at General Catalyst, Chris Rust, Founder and General Partner at Clear Ventures.