At Opsera, we share a vision for the future of software delivery. We believe that DevOps has transformed from an aspiration to now a practical science. We built our platform to help organizations accelerate their DevOps adoption and reach peak innovation velocity.
Our culture represents the values and philosophy that helped inspire the foundations of our Opsera platform. Opsera is the only DevOps orchestration platform that enables integration, orchestration, and intelligence across the entire software development life cycle. With easy-to-use self-service integrations, drag and drop pipelines and unified intelligence, Opsera enables developers to have the choice they want, operations team the efficiency they need, and business leaders unparalleled visibility into their DevOps environment.
About the role
We are seeking a technical writer who can help us create clear, correct, and easy-to-use documentation for our SaaS products. You will be a part of a phenomenal and diverse team where we lead with empathy, and customer success is our core value. You empathize with engineers, architects, and system operators inside G2K companies and are comfortable having an open-ended dialogue with various stakeholders. You know that building a strong relationship with them will enable you to uncover ways to unlock massive value. You are passionate about the next phase of DevOps and excited to make the life of developers better through outstanding documentation that educates and guides them to success.
In this role, you will:
- Own docs.opsera.io, kb.opsera.io, release notes and in-product
- Gather information about new features and upcoming product changes(Change Logs/Release notes)
- Write helpful, accurate, well-organized, consistent, and highly effective content.
- Review the current user guides and create “How to” documents.
- Actively participate in agile development and represent the interests of the documentation users.
- Become an expert user of the product and provide feedback to Product and Engineering teams
- Collaborate with other internal stakeholders to keep our documentation up-to-date, effective, and user-centric
Does the following describe you?
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Previous technical writing experience for DevOps or developer audiences
- Ability to quickly learn complex concepts and technologies and clearly explain them to others within the target audience s context
- Excellent content planning and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Experience with creating documentation in an Agile development environment
- Experience with Markdown, HTML, CSS, Git, and Linux
Have these skills as well, even better!
- Experience developing training materials for a developer audience
- Experience creating video content