Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
In the role of a Territory Assistant Manager – Design, you will manage a Team of 10 to 12 Livpreneurs and Designers. You will be responsible to predict and track the number of projects which are pushed from Designing into production which accounts for your monthly revenue target.
- Mentor Livpreneurs & their respective team for design (technical and aesthetic) skills.
- Responsible to maintain a good customer experience throughout the designing process.
- Responsible to make every Livpreneur successful.
- Design NPS – You will be responsible to ensure high Net Promoter Surveys (ideally 9/10) constantly.
- You will work with the core team to constantly provide insights to improve processes and products.
- Graduation / Diploma in Interiors.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Designer/Senior Designer.
- Strong Interior Designing/Architecture background is a must.
- Excellent Knowledge of 2D and 3D software in the interior industry ( AutoCAD, SketchUp, etc).
- Prior team management experience would be an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills are mandatory.
- Must have done 10 to 15 Design Projects from design and build side.
- Strong leadership and people skills.
- Extremely high level of ownership around targets.