Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
As a Territory Assistant Manager – Sales, you have ownership to Client Satisfaction of all the projects across the territory.
You will be pivotal to developing and executing the Livpreneur success strategy in the territory and work with cross-functional teams to ensure the right steps to ensure growth as per demand in your territory.
- Enabling Livpreneurs to achieve their qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Define scope, interior estimation and initiate connecting Customers with Service Partners based on customer requirements.
- Visiting Customer site along with Service Partner to help Customer finalise the scope and quote with the Service Partner for their work.
- Meeting (Online/Offline in future) with Livpreneurs to understand & solve their concerns on a regular basis.
- Graduate in any stream | 15 years' of Academic education.
- 3+ years of work experience in Business Development and Growth with a minimum 1 year in B2C Sales.
- Strong in multi-tasking & managing complex Ops structures.
- Strong in Sales & Business Development .
- Willing to Travel across India/regions of India.
- Strong leadership and people skills.
- Extremely high level of ownership around targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.