As a Territory Assistant Manager – Sales, you have ownership to Client Satisfaction of all the projects across the territory.
You will be pivotal to developing and executing the Livpreneur success strategy in the territory and work with cross-functional teams to ensure the right steps to ensure growth as per demand in your territory.
- Enabling Livpreneurs to achieve their qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Define scope, interior estimation and initiate connecting Customers with Service Partners based on customer requirements.
- Visiting Customer site along with Service Partner to help Customer finalise the scope and quote with the Service Partner for their work.
- Meeting (Online/Offline in future) with Livpreneurs to understand & solve their concerns on a regular basis.
- Graduate in any stream | 15 years' of Academic education.
- 3+ years of work experience in Business Development and Growth with a minimum 1 year in B2C Sales.
- Strong in multi-tasking & managing complex Ops structures.
- Strong in Sales & Business Development .
- Willing to Travel across India/regions of India.
- Strong leadership and people skills.
- Extremely high level of ownership around targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.