Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
In the role of Territory Manager – Last Mile Operations, you will be responsible for implementing an appropriate and effective project or programme management framework for residential interior fit-out projects. You will support in defining and implementing criteria for control and management of the projects in the region.
- Manage the design and site delivery team and their performance of delegated responsibilities.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within schedules while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.
- Manage project deliverables including risk allowance. monitor and control changes/variations.
- You will coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for guiding and managing coordination with vendors and business partners through the completion of the projects.
- Establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress for clients and Company.
- To be the escalation point of contact between the Client (or his representative) and Livspace as needed to ensure projects are delivered on time within Livspace quality standards.
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design and post graduation in Project Management/Construction management, preferably from a Tier I institute.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the building construction industry.
- A process driven project management professional with quick problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Relevant experience of managing interior fit-out projects including residential, retail and office projects.
- Knowledge of individual trades and subcontractors relevant to interior fit-outs.
- Tech-savvy professional with experience in successfully adopting digital and technology initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to work independently.