In the role of Territory Manager – Last Mile Operations, you will be responsible for implementing an appropriate and effective project or programme management framework for residential interior fit-out projects. You will support in defining and implementing criteria for control and management of the projects in the region.
- Manage the design and site delivery team and their performance of delegated responsibilities.
- Ensure assigned projects are completed within schedules while meeting client needs, business objectives and design guidelines.
- Manage project deliverables including risk allowance. monitor and control changes/variations.
- You will coordinate and foster teamwork between all project stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for guiding and managing coordination with vendors and business partners through the completion of the projects.
- Establish and prepare formal reporting arrangements on project progress for clients and Company.
- To be the escalation point of contact between the Client (or his representative) and Livspace as needed to ensure projects are delivered on time within Livspace quality standards.
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design and post graduation in Project Management/Construction management, preferably from a Tier I institute.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the building construction industry.
- A process driven project management professional with quick problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Relevant experience of managing interior fit-out projects including residential, retail and office projects.
- Knowledge of individual trades and subcontractors relevant to interior fit-outs.
- Tech-savvy professional with experience in successfully adopting digital and technology initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment without compromising on quality and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to work independently.