Toast is seeking a highly analytical and quantitative, impact-oriented individual to join our Go-To-Market Strategy & Operations team focused on Territory Operations & Strategy. This role will be responsible for managing a team that focuses on business insights modeling, and operational excellence to enable go-to-market leadership to make data-driven, strategic operating decisions regarding territories.
About the Go-To-Market Strategy & Operations team, we are a collaborative team that takes our work seriously and has fun doing it. The success of the Go-To-Market Strategy & Operations team directly impacts the company's revenue streams. This role is an opportunity to join us at a groundbreaking moment and truly make an impact. For the right candidate, this is a career-defining opportunity.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- We are looking for highly passionate candidates who have relentless curiosity, a startup mentality, attention to detail, and a willingness to manage multiple priorities
- Drive operational excellence in the operations teams through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Orchestrate the design and development of the go-to-market strategy, revenue optimization, and strategic plans to enhance productivity
- Perform ad-hoc analyses across multiple data sets and tools to create insightful insights and strategy
- Drive forecast management excellence to ensure sustained, predictable growth across all business units
- Build a reputation as an effective communicator and trusted partner to GTM Sales Leaders and key cross-functional stakeholders
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5+ BS/BA with experience in an analytical role, ideally in management consulting, business operations/strategy at a high-growth company
- Experience with quantitative analysis and financial modeling to derive insights that will drive business decisions and drive critical growth initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in improving processes to drive efficiency
- Extreme attention to detail and strong ability to communicate effectively with the executive team by being able to distill analysis concepts into a simple, easy-to-understand story
- Salesforce Experience
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.