Toast is looking for a Territory Testing Analyst to join our GTM Innovation and Analytics team within Sales Operations. This role will primarily focus on business insights modeling and operational excellence to enable Sales leadership to make data-driven, strategic operating decisions regarding the future of Toast’s sales territories.
This role will entail developing and launching innovative tests of the optimal configuration of our sales territories, analyzing short and long term business performance, and improving efficiency through scalable reporting and automation. You’ll be expected to work cross functionally with various teams at Toast including the GTM Leadership team, finance, marketing, operations, and product.
About the GTM Strategy & Operations Team: We are a collaborative team that takes our work seriously and has fun doing it! Our work has a clear and tangible impact on Toast’s success. This is an opportunity to join us at a groundbreaking moment and truly make an impact. For the right candidate, this is a career defining opportunity.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Project-manage territory tests, from scoping to execution to performance readouts, with a strategic eye towards future business needs
- Conduct insightful analysis using internal and external data (e.g. revenue, product, market, industry) to derive insights that will drive business decisions and drive critical growth initiatives
- Drive operational excellence through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the business
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis and data visualization to tell the story behind the numbers and provide a point of view and recommendations to leadership
- Ability to assess a complex business situation and develop solutions to inform the path forward
- Build a reputation as an effective communicator and trusted partner to GTM Sales Leaders and key cross-functional stakeholders
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- BS/BA with 1 – 2+ years of experience in an analytical role, ideally in business operations/intelligence/strategy at a high-growth company, management consulting, or finance.
- Creative, tech-savvy, intellectually curious candidate with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Experience developing insightful conclusions from analysis of large data sets and strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong data visualization skills and the ability to work with our Data Insights team to build and scope dashboards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and willingness to fail fast & learn quickly
- Extreme attention to detail and meticulous organization
- Bonus Points: Knowledge of Salesforce, Looker, Python, & SQL
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.