Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building a restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
Toast is looking for a Manager, Treasury to join our Finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to help lead and execute our Treasury strategy, which will be critical to the operational excellence and analytical prowess of the department. Reporting to the Treasury Manager supporting Analytics, you will partner with key stakeholders across the organization to strengthen our cash forecasting, core Treasury operations, and internal Fintech partnerships.
About this roll (responsibilities):
- Develop and maintain accurate short-term and long-term cash forecasts by analyzing historical data, market trends, and business projections
- Collaborate with various departments to gather information on cash flows, pending transactions, and upcoming financial needs
- Support Core Treasury Operations, Bank wires, FX, Intercompany, and insurance
- Prepare monthly and quarterly SOX reports
- Ad-hoc financial reporting
- Evaluate financial risks associated with cash management, FX exposure, and interest rate fluctuations that could impact treasury operations
- Support Analytics documentation and process refinement
Do you have the right ingredients (requirements)?
- 5+ years of proven experience in treasury management, cash forecasting, and FX operations and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Economics; CA, CPA, or CFA certification is a plus
- Proficiency in financial modeling, cash flow analysis, and exposure to treasury management systems (TMS)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and make strategic recommendations
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing and the ability to create high-quality presentations and materials.
- Strong partnership and management skills and the ability to collaboratively work with multiple stakeholders across the organization
- 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. IST
- Hybrid: Working from the office for 2-3 days per week
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].