Livspace is Asia’s largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners—from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers.
The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country. Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including – Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada.
Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform. The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations.
The founders – Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace’s leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group’s Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
A Validation Lead offers solutions on both modular and services scope of work. While modulars are handled by our dedicated vendors across the country, services are delivered through a curated marketplace of Livspace-certified contractor partners and an in-house contracting team. To ensure we are providing the right inputs to our vendor partners and the right inputs are captured from the customers , we have a team who handles the following responsibilities :
- Validate drawings, BOQ & site.
- Understand drawings of all disciplines (Modular & Non-modular KWS, furniture, civil, electrical, plumbing,etc) and verify quantities of each line item in the BOQ.
- Identify design discrepancies and foresee execution risk.
- Highlight the missing line items in the BOQ.
- Finalize BOQ after clarifying design discrepancies and a thorough validation at site.
- Provide error free validation reports within the provided SLA.
- Diploma/ B. Tech. in Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- 3+ years of contracting experience (1 yr execution + 2 yr QS) in residential/commercial projects.
- Ability to assess design feasibility, visualize on-site conditions and foresee execution risks.
- Proactive and capable of prioritizing work.
- Extremely high level of ownership.
- High learning aptitude.
- Good communication skills – Verbal & Written.