A Validation Lead offers solutions on both modular and services scope of work. While modulars are handled by our dedicated vendors across the country, services are delivered through a curated marketplace of Livspace-certified contractor partners and an in-house contracting team. To ensure we are providing the right inputs to our vendor partners and the right inputs are captured from the customers , we have a team who handles the following responsibilities :
- Validate drawings, BOQ & site.
- Understand drawings of all disciplines (Modular & Non-modular KWS, furniture, civil, electrical, plumbing,etc) and verify quantities of each line item in the BOQ.
- Identify design discrepancies and foresee execution risk.
- Highlight the missing line items in the BOQ.
- Finalize BOQ after clarifying design discrepancies and a thorough validation at site.
- Provide error free validation reports within the provided SLA.
- Diploma/ B. Tech. in Civil Engineering or Architecture.
- 3+ years of contracting experience (1 yr execution + 2 yr QS) in residential/commercial projects.
- Ability to assess design feasibility, visualize on-site conditions and foresee execution risks.
- Proactive and capable of prioritizing work.
- Extremely high level of ownership.
- High learning aptitude.
- Good communication skills – Verbal & Written.