Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
This Vendor Success Manager ensures the right programs are in place to support our restaurant operators technology needs onsite. Creating strong partnerships with teams installing Toast hardware and delivering local on-demand tech support as needed, managing costs, optimizing pricing, and delivering world class customer experience.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Responsible for managing vendor partners supplying talent for onsite POS equipment installs.
- Serve as a partner to our installation contractors, identify process gaps and improvements.
- Analyze SLA metrics and identify areas of opportunity requiring feedback, coaching, or corrective action.
- Manage vendors execution in delivering a high-quality hardware implementation experience for our restaurant clients.
- Ensure best practices are being followed, monitor hiring and training standards to keep alignment with Toast values.
- Qualify new vendors, and manage existing vendor performance.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Proven ability to lead multiple service Vendors through obstacles while consistently motivating to meet service goals.
- Experienced (2+ years) in service vendor partner management, developing and executing process improvement strategies.
- Skilled in negotiating business terms, and demonstrated competency with financial analytics.
Our Spread of Total Rewards (Benefits)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.