We are looking for a proven Brand builder with a solid track record, and a passion for travel to join our fantastic team in Berlin. Post-pandemic, Omio is focusing on getting our fellow travelers back out into the world.
Reporting into the CMO, you’ll help in accelerating the growth of our brand in our key core markets and champion the Omio brand.
As the VP for Brand & Creative at Omio, you will…
- Be the champion of the Omio brand.
- Set the creative direction and vision for the Omio brand.
- Work on shaping and evolving a brand that is leading change in the industry and how people travel.
- Lead and grow the Brand department full of dynamic talented professionals. which includes Brand Management, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Insights, Consumer PR, Influencers and Social Media.
- Lead and grow the Creative studio department led by our Creative Director, which includes copywriters, designers, illustrators, and operations
- Develop campaigns to increase awareness, consideration and trust across our main markets.
- Work on consistent messaging across all marketing channels, Brand and Performance, to make sure we communicate with the consumer with one voice.
- Work with cross-functional teams to help support and provide foundations for our brand at every customer touchpoint.
- Lead the Creative and Content teams to bring campaigns to life.
- Through Market research develop insights to understand consumer behavior and collaborate with Product Marketing on new features and go to market strategies.
- Develop further the brand measurement system to understand the impact of communication and campaigns for the business in the long and short term.
We would like it if you had the following:
- Extensive experience in Marketing and Brand Management.
- Having led a Brand department in fast growing businesses (ideally in a Consumer business/Tech Start-up)
- You have developed an international Brand or have worked across different countries along your career.
- Strong ability to influence senior stakeholders to collaborate and empower the brand
- You have a deep understanding on Brand impact measurement
- You have a strong knowledge of cross-channel budget allocation
- Analytical and strategic mindset
- Experience in leading other people within driven marketing team
- You are fluent in English; additional languages are considered a plus
What’s in it for you? #LifeAtOmio
- Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride
- A competitive and attractive compensation package
- A diverse team of more than 45 nationalities
Diversity makes us stronger
We value diversity and welcome all applicants regardless of ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age or disability.
Intrigued? Apply here.