Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
As the leader of our marketing products, you will be a key member of the product business leadership team, responsible for crafting the product vision and strategy while leading the substantial growth of our mission-critical suite of marketing products. You’re a proven product executive experienced in building world-class teams, leading large-scale platform initiatives, and developing innovative growth-oriented products. You’re deeply knowledgeable about marketing technologies, how to effectively leverage them to engage existing and new customer segments, and equally skilled at participating in executive-level conversations about business impact and ROI. You’ve led 0 to 1 product builds and successful commercialization benefiting an array of small business customers. You’re a natural coach and mentor, passionate about developing the next generation of product leaders. You have deep empathy for customers and a desire to solve their acute problems around customer engagement, retainment and hyper-growth. As a key member of our product leadership team, you will help us continually improve our team culture, operating practices, strategy and delivery frameworks, and career development programs.
Restaurants are one of the foundational pillars of the economy employing 10% of the workforce. These local businesses need to transform into a multi-channel digital business and find ways to drive profitable demand. Our restaurant community looks to Toast to help them navigate through this complex world of marketing channels to drive demand and deepen their connection to their best and most loyal customers. Come and join us to empower tens of thousands of restaurant business owners to delight their guests, do what they love, and thrive.
As a VP of Product for Marketing and Guest Engagement, you will:
- Collaborate with senior leaders and executives across Toast to clearly define and articulate the product vision and desired functionality, scalability, and success metrics
- Manage a team of product managers with specialization in launching and growing products
- Creatively overcome challenges to quickly get your ideas and products to customers, and expand its value to Toast’s customers
- Become the evangelist for the product team, including the creation of future product vision and strategy with product roadmaps, and report out to a variety of stakeholders and senior leadership on product metrics and fast adoption
- Ability to manage multiple projects and fulfill product requests while meeting tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment, while also leading process improvement efforts
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 10+ years of product management experience (including 3+ years of executive leadership experience)
- Knowledge of consumer marketing and demand gen
- A track record of success (and enjoyment) in managing managers, and in building and leading high performing product management teams and developing exceptional talent
- Experience with delivering B2B and/or B2C web experiences on mobile platforms and technologies
- Entrepreneurial spirit in building new products and services
- Knowledge of restaurant and hospitality industry is a plus
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.