GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From Bucharest to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
We are looking for a talented engineer that is passionate about building world class polished interactive applications that will be used by millions of customers in our GoPro Community.
This engineer will participate in the development of macOS applications that enable consumers to share their passions with friends and community by developing media management, editing, and story-telling features for GoPro cameras and cloud content.
- Architecting and implementing new functionality to our suite of desktop software
- Building / maintaining reusable frameworks / tools and integrating existing frameworks developed in house.
- Developing rich and interactive user interfaces that are modern and adhere to best practices on the platform.
- Take ownership of important projects from technical design to implementation.
Skills We’re Excited About
- Ideally has experience and proficiently writing in C#, C++ and C.
- Experience with XAML, and Windows UI (WinUI) Library to create user interfaces.
- Experience with various Windows App Platforms: UWP (native or managed), WPF and Win32.
- Strong debugging techniques, experience with various debugging tools.
- Experience with Visual Studio, setting up projects, frameworks, dependencies, etc.
- Strong experience with Rest APIs and interacting with cloud based endpoints.
- Collaborative experience working with UX designers and Product Managers.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment.
- Experience deploying apps to Windows Store or creating MSI installers.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with MediaFoundation
- Experience with DirectX or other GPU APIs
- Experience developing Windows Exporter based plugins.
- Live it. Eat it. Love it. – Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro;
- Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included);
- Competitive salary and discretionary annual performance-related bonus;
- Gym fee compensation / LiveHealthy Wellness Program;
- Discounted employee stock purchase plan;
- Excellent healthcare insurance coverage;
- Life insurance and disability benefits;
- Professional + personal development opportunities, i.e. LinkedIn Learning;
- Opportunities to get involved in the causes that you care about (annual camera donation + volunteer events)
We strive for the day that no group can be described as underrepresented at GoPro – whether as part of our brand or in our workforce. We are committed to providing a more inclusive, representative, equal, just and happy world. GoPro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.