Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Toast is continuously growing and changing! Our People Operations and Systems team supports and enhances the employee journey by evolving our processes and systems as we scale. This role will support Toast’s international expansion of Workday, by building out the necessary HCM processes and infrastructure to keep up with our business growth. This person will be our end to end Workday process expert, acting as a consultant to the organization — understanding where cross functional integrated programs modules and processes exist, what limitations there may be, and how to design solutions that can scale and successfully integrate the program goals.
About this roll*:
- Collaborate with the People team to continue to build out and optimize our Workday ecosystem as Toast enters new geographic markets
- Configure, support, and optimize Workday modules for geographic expansion through mergers and acquisitions and organic growth.
- Provide technical and functional expertise in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of business processes and applications in new global markets
- Thoroughly test configurations through unit testing and facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT) across teams
- Handle projects with ambiguity from design to implementation and often setting your own direction with minimal aid from leadership
- Troubleshoot and resolve configuration issues
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 5+ years of technical experience with Workday HCM functional areas including: Core HCM, Talent, Performance, Advanced Compensation, Advanced Reporting, Recruiting in international markets
- 3-5 years of experience as a Workday analyst or administrator responsible for leading end to end solutioning in support of a global operating model
- Extensive experience with Workday global security protocols & permission structures including intersection security
- 1-3 global Workday implementations with mid to large sized companies
- Enthusiasm for learning new technology and a love of process improvement and data integrity; interest in driving administrative efficiency with accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (advanced knowledge of Excel preferred) and Google Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong customer service skills, attention to detail, and outstanding organizational skills
- Experience interpreting data and presenting information and findings.
- Ability to multitask under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude, can-do mindset, and a desire to constantly improve and iterate
- Flexible and able to respond to rapidly changing business needs
- This person will be expected to work east coast and European hours.
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.