At Omio, we are Making Travel Easy through Technology! This is a great chance for you to join one of Europe’s fastest growing travel companies, backed by over 20 million monthly users and the world’s leading tech investors.
You will join the powering engine of Omio – the Coverage team that allows us to integrate with hundreds of transportation partners across the globe. You will help us build a cloud platform that abstracts away the complexity and fragmentation of the data and APIs of the world of transportation and turns it into a structured, performant system.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, build and improve our provider platform to simplify and streamline our complex tasks.
- Play a leading role in architecture and design of Coverage Platform and related systems.
- Work closely with providers: integrate new ones and maintain the existing partners.
- Use kubernetes to deploy and manage your services.
- Work on high performance services that handle all communications with our partners.
- Collaborate with other teams on solutions for challenging and interesting problems.
- Design and develop a scalable and future-proof micro-services and libraries.
- Help more junior engineers grow in their profession.
- Solid experience in Java, designing and building scalable high-performing applications.
- Experience in software design and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure and container technology.
- Passion for software craftsmanship and agile development methodologies.
- Team-player mindset with passion for mentoring and growing colleagues.
- An open mind and eagerness to learn new things.
- our platform is built on Java (11-17), Spring, Spring Boot, Couchbase, BigQuery, Docker, Kubernetes, Graphite, Grafana, Kibana and GraphQL
Check our tech stack: https://omio.tech/radar
- 1 day off for your birthday, 1 day moving day, services years (extra vacation)
- Flexi working (work from anywhere in the world for 6 weeks)
- Daily meal allowance
- Fully covered MultiSport card
- Dinners, lunches, breakfast, volunteering events
Learn more about Omio:
Here at Omio, we know that no two people are alike, and that’s a great thing. Diversity in culture, thought and background has been key to growing our product beyond borders to reach millions of users from all over the world. That’s why we believe in giving equal opportunity to all, regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Hiring process and background checks
At Omio, we work in partnership with Giant Screening, once a job offer has been accepted, Giant will be engaged to carry out background screening. Giant will reach out to you via email and occasionally via telephone/text message so that they can gather all relevant information required. Consent will be requested prior to any information being passed to our services company.