Espresa is the only personal benefits platform that delivers a global and all-in-one experience for HR, people teams, and employees. With a core focus on Lifestyle Spending Accounts (LSAs) and a complimentary, modular suite of solutions focused on total wellbeing, recognition, and community, Espresa powers Great Places to Work® while making heroes out of HR teams.
Join our growing team of tenacious builders, designers, and people igniters, and help transform the industry of personal benefits for good.
Our team is looking for another mission-critical Customer Success Manager to join our small and amazing team of people who wow our clients daily. You will own the customer relationship as the primary post-sale point of contact for our customers. You will establish a trusted relationship with each assigned client to accelerate adoption, ensuring retention and driving customer satisfaction.
The right candidate is wonderfully warm and enthusiastic, lives to help customers succeed, truly passionate about customer advocacy, and is looking for whole-company team cohesion. This is an exciting opportunity to build relationships with customers, help them be successful, and directly impact Espresa’s overall success! Come build your career here.
Where do you want to grow to next?
- Establish a trusted relationship with each assigned client and drive the value of our products and services
- Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating programs and our platform
- Wow clients, and fellow employees, and develop accounts into enthusiastic references
- Proactively assess, clarify, and fulfill customer needs on an ongoing basis – we need those eagle eyes!
- Establish clear goals and milestones and be thinking about what’s next for you and Espresa
- Look for opportunities to increase the value provided to the customer with additional modules and work with Business Growth and Marketing to up-sell and expand our footprint at each account
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials for customer success
- Continuously improve existing processes within the company – we couldn’t do it without future you!
- Provide our customers with expert knowledge of our solutions and best practices and help us be better at that education
- Be on the front lines of our customer support and program manage implementations and escalations
What you bring
- 3 – 5 years of Customer Success experience in a B2B SaaS environment supporting HR customers, ideally with employee recognition or allowances/reimbursement programs
- You’re driven – no one needs to push you to excel – it’s just who you are
- You’re eager to learn, detail-oriented, adapt, and perfect your work and you seek out help and put it to good use
- You have familiarity working with medium and large organizations, preferably in the HR Tech space
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills that have high EQ!
- You’re a strong team player and want to share what you learn with your Espresa family
- You pursue everything with positive energy and drive and seldom give up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Don’t worry – this is why we have a team around us, we all rally to help, and we mean everyone
- You use time effectively and concentrate efforts on the more important priorities to get more done in less time than others
- You have a natural tendency to problem-solve for a broader range of activities
Your education and must-haves
Bachelor’s degree – or resume of experience in place of degree
- Proficient with MS Office and G-Suite applications (spreadsheets including pivot tables, presentations, and documents)
- Comfortable with technology to quickly learn complex software applications and guide customers in their experience
- Familiarity with common internet/mobile terms and their use (e.g., HTTPS, FTP, CSV, 2FA, and more!)
- Familiarity with email newsletters (e.g., MailChimp or equivalent) and some design tools (e.g., Photoshop, Canva)
- Familiarity with mobile apps – bonus if knowledge is platform agnostic
- Comfortable with doing presentations and guiding customer implementations
Show us you and how our mission and vision shine in you. We welcome awesome, kind, and bright humans!