At Opsera, we share a vision for the future of software delivery. We believe that DevOps has transformed from an aspiration to now a practical science. We built our platform to help organizations accelerate their DevOps adoption and reach peak innovation velocity.
Our culture represents the values and philosophy that helped inspire the foundations of our Opsera platform. Opsera is the only DevOps orchestration platform that enables integration, orchestration, and intelligence across the entire software development life cycle. With easy-to-use self-service integrations, drag and drop pipelines and unified intelligence, Opsera enables developers to have the choice they want, operations team the efficiency they need, and business leaders unparalleled visibility into their DevOps environment.
We are searching for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive that has a real passion for technology and can deliver on bold revenue targets. This is a lucrative opportunity a founding sales member to build out a territory and/or vertical depending on your passion.
- Experienced in selling into large fortune 1000 companies with the ability to win new logos.
- Experienced in working for an innovative tech company (SaaS, IT infrastructure or similar preferred).
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of 1M+ and operated with an average deal size of $100k+.
- Able to demonstrate methodology to prospect and build pipeline on your own.
- Account planning and execution skills.
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units.
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals w/ a strong W2 track record.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
- Being data driven – including using Salesforce and other tools to track your progress.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Flexible PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
Opsera was founded in 2019 by Chandra Ranganathan and Kumar Chivukula. The inspiration for their idea originated during their time at Symantec. Immediately after, Chandra moved on to lead infrastructure at Uber and Kumar took over global infrastructure at Symantec. It was during this time that it became apparent to them both that their shared vision for a platform had to become a reality. Soon, Opsera was born. Thus began the Opsera journey to change the way organizations can begin accelerating peak software velocity.