Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
Are you bready* to build for success?
New restaurateurs are planning complex new business starts. Toast customers are busy running their restaurants. They don’t have a lot of time to get their operations set up to provide superior customer service to their guests, and rely on their partners and vendors to be the expert they need, right when they need them. The Customer Experience Platform (CXP) team starts with onboarding & setup, providing the tools and coaching to get their products and systems up and running. From there, we help them understand what they’ve got, how to use it well, and what else Toast can do to support them.
As the Program Manager for Self-Service Onboarding, you will coordinate work between the Onboarding and Adoption Teams (OAT) and the product feature teams across the Toast portfolio. The OAT teams will collaborate with R&D feature teams to build a consistent seamless Toast onboarding experience that incorporates all of the Toast products and the configuration/setup steps needed for product activation/adoption in our existing app experience. In addition, where appropriate, the OAT teams will build advanced checklists, self service scheduling tools and other support capabilities within the Toast Web platform.
You will manage the work shared between the Toast Product teams and OAT teams, aligning roadmaps & backlogs, coordinating dependencies, unlock blockers and ensuring solid reporting from project kickoff through delivery and measuring results. You’ll manage multiple concurrent projects with the different feature teams, and ensure coordination between Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales and Care enablement, and work directly with our front-line Onboarding Consultants to deliver improvements to the Toast team members assisting customers with setup and configuration.
About this roll* (responsibilities):
- Develop and execute the operating cadence for the OAT teams to work with feature teams, from kickoff through build and into release & measurement
- Work with OAT Product Managers to capture the unique onboarding requirements for each product
- Coordinate with the feature teams, Onboarding Consultants and BI/data teams to ensure data quality, reporting and metrics reviews for all active OAT projects
- Responsible for reporting on OAT team performance through team OKRs
- Organize reporting cadence and channels for OAT reporting
- Facilitate meetings between OAT and feature teams by sharing notes & tracking action items
Do you have the right ingredients* (requirements):
- Proficient in project and program management (PMP a plus),
- Experience working with Design, Engineering and Research team members
- Basic proficiency with dashboarding, reports generation in tools like Looker, Salesforce, Snowflake
- Experience coordinating cross-departmental initiatives with multiple executive sponsors and stakeholders
- Prior experience working within and across a Portfolio product organization, and (nice to have) experience in SaaS or hybrid Hardware/SaaS business Onboarding
- Prior experience working in rapidly growing teams, with a track record of change management and driving alignment across the organization
Our Spread of Total Rewards:
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].
For roles based in the United States: As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.