Aera Technology is a Cognitive Automation company that makes business agility happen. We deliver the first scalable digital platform that integrates with existing systems to make and execute business decisions in real-time. In the era of digital acceleration, Aera helps enterprises around the world transform how they respond to the ever-changing environment.
We are looking for Skills Developers to build new data analytics models and develop the data processing code for Aera's cognitive applications (Aera “Skills”), used by many of the world’s largest organizations. In this role, you will be responsible for building new analytics models including facts, dimensions, and measures, while also designing innovative ways to process large datasets at high speeds.
This role will be based in our Bucharest office.
- Build data crawlers to extract data from customers' sources using Aera's proprietary ETL platform, and troubleshoot the issues faced during data loading & processing
- Design and build data warehouse models in columnar databases
- Develop data processing scripts using SQL and be able to optimize complex sequences of SQL queries
- Work with Solution Architects to understand customers' business requirements and implement them
- Perform data analysis for complex use cases using SQL document technical specification for the cognitive applications that we are creating for the customers
- Own the entire development and implementation workflow
- Experience working in ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) processes
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Strong knowledge of BI domain, DWH concepts and reporting
- Basic Unix knowledge
- Familiarity with workflows in programming concepts
- Experience using columnar databases
- Experience working directly with customers and presenting your ideas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Other Good Stuff
- Applied Python programming
- Applied Java programming
- Applied ML skills. R programming experience
- Experience working with JSON and XML files
- Experience using APIs
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of supply chain fundamentals and terminology
Perks and Benefits:
- Stock Options: We believe every Aera team member should have a stake in our future success
- Medical: A medical subscription to one of the main private healthcare clinic networks(Regina Maria)
- Employee Referral Program: Earn cash when your referrals get hired!
- Learning and Development: You’ll have access to professional development content
- Paid Time Off: 25 annual leave days
- Snacks: When you’re working from the office, you’ll have access to our fully stocked kitchen with a selection of snacks and beverages
- Events and Extras: We work hard and get things done, but we also value the importance of having fun: office outings; birthday celebrations; holiday parties; weekly in-office lunches, and more
- Work Schedule: We’re open to a hybrid work model, and can offer a flexible daily schedule depending on your role
At Aera, our purpose is to enable a sustainable, efficient, and intelligent world with Cognitive Automation. Our Cognitive Operating System is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to fundamentally transform their organizations and how work is done.
If you share our passion for fundamentally transforming how people work — from people working machines to machines working, guided by people, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune, and Bangalore (India), Sydney (Australia) and Singapore. So join us, and let’s build the future of work together!
Aera Technology respects the privacy of your data. Please take the time to read our European GDPR privacy candidate notice available here